Saturday 9 July 2011

muh ruhturn tuh blugging

I never really left you, blogspot, you know that. I was tempted away by a fantasy life of hard work and top-notch fornication with the perfect man - however while we both learnt that we are perfect for eachother, it simply came at the wrong time... so here I am. I'm sorry I left you all for ages and I won't leave you again, I promise.

Even his name sets me off, seriously. We broke up only yesterday and while part of me feels like I'm already over him; I'm mourning. Because we spent over a month apart before we officiated upon our separation I'm not hysterical anymore, but when we started to break up about a month ago I felt like I was going to die and I've never cried so much in my life; and when I thought we'd never speak again I nearly drank myself to alcohol poisoning (drinking on my own has become my new favourite thing... more about that later.) But we're still friends (not just friendLY, actual friends) so I'm not dead or hooked up to a stomach pump.

I've been singing this song backwards for days now

I'm the accused here, this song is against me

expect bullet-posts of random crap in the future - I'm emotional and desperate for an outlet... I ALMOST STARTED A TumblR! PEAPLE!!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment