Thursday 17 March 2011

BLEURGH!

Basically I'm feeling like BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH because a certain BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH of a person has been a BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH to me in the manner of....
So I decided to ditch this BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH in manner of Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Collins, however my vernaculaic powers paled in comparison to the fact that I myself felt like a BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH because for some raisin I put too much gunk in my hair and because this particular BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH had found some way of tricking me into taking him back despite his BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH manner of treating me last time. 

And now we are...

And even though this particular BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH was such a pedantic little BLEURGHBLEURGHBLEURGH to me that I should feel relieved that I no longer have to put up with him; I feel really un-evolved for having to go through the whole fiasco twice. So basically, I'm so Un-evolved that I'm a human appendix.

But this being a fashion blog (NAY! I say to blowing one's brains out all over a blog post just to relieve the malignant itch of vulnerable post-breakup-ness... NAY!) I shall leave you with the stylings of Jenny Lewis, the  babe of Rilo Kiley (They're all babes I know but she's the one with the uterus.)






1 comment:

  1. :( Well I'm really sorry about such a BLEURGHY break-up, but if he was such a BLEURGH hopefully it's for the better. Haha I was just watching the BBC pride and prejudice series and thinking about them! Good for you, I admire Elizabeth Bennet and the way she stands up for herself. Love the Rilo Kiley songs :) http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete