Monday 14 March 2011

Lifting The Mood

London is where I go, where I belong. Whenever I imagine my future; it's in London.

No, this is not going to be the post on the Yohji Yamamoto Exhibition, I didn't go last Saturday. The friend I was with had to cancel (and I didn't plan on going by myself); but the good news is that we're going probably next weekend.
Don't you just love my poses in these pictures? I should so be a model: (from left) Happy, frowny, REALLY frowny. It's so difficult being a model...


This day I was in London with a friend because this bazitch had to take some photos of london in the wee hours for a photography project of hers and we decided to tag along. Of course, we decided that seeing as it was 8:00am we'd go and have breakfast somewhere in South Kensington, but nowhere was open. Literally NOWHERE. So we decided to wander around the neighborhood until a more civilized hour and look at buildings, take photos... blah blah. hence this sexy picture ^^^


So, THAT house was about the same width as a playing card, seriously it flew away in a breeze. And yes, that is me with this season's Prada book. When I saw it at Selfridges I was flicking through it like a cracked-up bitch lookin through a crackpipe catalogue (yeah, I'm going to stop saying 'bitch' it really isn't me) and the salespeople were sooo nice I even had a little chat with one about what we liked from her latest collection.

I'll probably do a post on the Prada book soon, but I need to find an A3 colour-scanner, and I'm beginning to doubt their existence... maybe they're just an office-supply myth, like the automatic stapler and the water cooler with legs....

DEETS:
 Horse-in-a-Biker-Jacket T-Shirt, Drop-Crotch Jeans & Camo Shirt - All Saints
 Fur Lapel Cardigan - Zara
 Bag - Levi's (it has since died from old age and been replaced with a very chic Fred Perry)
 Sneakers - Converse
 All Jewelry MADE BY ME (not that you can see it, sorry about the bad quality photos, it wasn't my camera)

2 comments:

  1. I got the Prada book from the Prada store and I fangirled over it! XD

    Have you gotten the Miu Miu one? If not, you really must! It shows behind the scenes of the actual show! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O miu miu.... LOVE the miu, will have to get the book now :)

    ReplyDelete