Tuesday 22 February 2011

[Photoshoot]

This is a post I've been meaning to do for ages now, I did this photoshoot with a friend of mine, Anjelica, she's an excellent model and photographer (despite not spending any time behind the camera for this shoot.) This was all about her personal style, (and my jacket) and I just had to share these images with you.
Leather Jacket, mine, Ponyskin Bag from Camden Market, Ponyskin Skirt, indeterminate origin.
Red Writing Case, heirloom from the 30s, Crocheted Backpack, another Camden discovery.
Jacket, again mine, 'Sheels' (Shoe/heels, a phrase coined by a drunk girl at a party we went to) by Topshop



"...But they're all blurry, etc." They're supposed to be. I like blurry. I like it when images are soft or less defined; in the words of Grace Coddington "I love when it goes soft sometimes, and even when there's movement if there's a little blur... but, I don't know everybody seems to like things pin-sharp these days; I think it's a shame."

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all really fabulous. Your friend is a great model and she looks super chic in your jacket. My favorite prop is the red riding case! http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes!
    Flora x
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204630359

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I also love the Grace Coddington quote. From what I've seen of her in 'The September Issue' she seems like a wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I especially love the black and white ones because they look so artsy!

    ReplyDelete